La Vie a Paris!

My study abroad semster in Paris, training for the marathon, and travels through Europe!

Friday, May 18, 2007

Last one?

Hi Loves,

So this might be my last post from Paris....what a crazy thought. All is well here. Although the past week has been a little rainy - the outlook on our final week looks good. Not much new to report - have been trying to do a bit of everything before Study Abroad 2006 is over. Celebrated Jackie's 20th birthday last Friday (next up: May 29th...) and went to a new underground club with Caitlin on Wednesday. Daily activies have included picnicing, shopping, packing (crazy, i know), going to my new favorite musuem - the Marmaton (Monet's Musuem), and even seeing a few 'picture-shows' as Annie likes to call them (Jesuscamp, Irina Palm, Pur Weekend). From here on out we have the weekend, two days of class, an oral exam, a final exam, Matthew coming, quick trip to Germany, back to Paris, and home.

Wow.

I cannot wait to see each and everyone of you. It's very unsettling all this "coming home" buisness. You're not really sure where you want to be - Paris/America/Somewhere in between. I am really looking forward to coming home and getting back (or as close as possible) to "normal" but I'm also terribly sad to see this semester go.

Anyways - A few pics to hold you over until you can have the REAL me.

Love you tons,
Katy



1 Comments:

Blogger ~MAGILL~ said...

can't wait to see you even though
I saw more of you in blogs than I would have

LOVE YOU........

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home